At TACT, we realize the only way we could fight healthcare costs was to quit focusing on the health cost and start focusing on the health issues.
When you break it all down, there are only a few different health problems that account for most of the runaway costs, and most of these are controllable, if not totally preventable.
- Undetected diabetes
- Undetected heart disease
- Undetected high blood pressure
- Undetected high cholesterol
This small list leads to millions of dollars in unnecessary health care costs, and all of them are controllable, treatable and to some degree, preventable.
Onsite Wellness Screenings!
- Complete Health Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Complete Cholesterol Blood Test – this will test all Cholesterol levels
- Complete Metabolic Blood Test – This will check Electrolytes imbalance, blood sugar, liver and kidney function
- Complete Blood Count – This will test red and white blood cell counts
- PSA – This will test Men’s Prostate Health for men over 45 years of age
- Hgb A1c – This test blood sugar for those with Diabetes
- Blood Pressure, Height and Weight