When…if ever…was the last time you believed a health insurance company was more concerned about you and your employees than with its profits? When you become a member of Texas Ag Coop Trust, you and your employees become a part of a health plan that is run by, run for, and run in consideration of the needs of its participant-owners. What does that mean for you?
TACT : More than a Health Plan
- TACT is a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA); a not-for-profit health plan that is owned and controlled by its participant-owners.
- TACT plan options are developed by and for TACT member-owners and are only available for TACT member-owners.
- Governed by a seven member Board of Trustees to represent all TACT members, manage their interests and be fiscally responsible for rates and benefit plan options.
- A health plan that is concerned about your employees, your business and your needs.
- A staff that works for you to resolve plan issues – not an out-of-state insurance company service center.
- At TACT, you don’t rent your health plan, you own it!
TACT is endorsed by Texas Coop Marketing Exchange, Texas Grain and Feed Association, Texas Cotton Ginners’ Association, Texas Agriculture Cooperative Council, TCSC Insurance Agency and Texas Corn Producers.